1. Rev. Doman Lum is our Interim Minister as the Pastoral Search Committee (PSC) seeks a new permanent pastor. PSC is completing the church profile packet which will be sent to prospective pastoral candidates. Please pray for God’s provision of our next pastor.
2. Thank you to all who participated and helped in last Saturday’s Fall Food Festival. Special thanks to Adele Din, Phyllis Won, Steve Chan, and Joey Lee.
3. Praise God for the $470 funds collected and sent to the World Vision water well project providing clean, safe water to a needy community. A deep well can provide up to 2,800 gallons of clean water a day to benefit as many as 300 people. In addition, a deep well can cut a community’s child death rate by as much as half.
4. The CCC Basketball Program is now collecting socks and gloves for the homeless until December 8, to be donated to the Union Gospel Mission. There will be a box labeled "DONATED SOCKS AND GLOVES FOR BASKETBALL PROGRAM" on the shelves in the Fellowship Center hallway shelves (outside the church office) for your donations. Men-, women-, and children- sized socks and gloves are accepted. Please do not donate damaged or unusable socks and gloves.
5. 2019 is the 30th Year Anniversary of the CCC Basketball Program and is extending their CCC Team T-Shirt and Sweatshirt orders to anyone interested to purchase, and not only to those in the Basketball Program. Please submit your orders by October 23. Go to the Basketball Program page on this website where you can see the design and download the order form. Please make checks payable to "CCC Basketball Program". All orders need to be prepaid and payments can be submitted to Yvonne Fong, deposited in the CCC attendance box, or left at the church office in a sealed labeled envelope.
6. Dates to remember:
November 1 Fri, 7:00 pm Sunday School Teachers’ Meeting
November 3 Sun Annual Congregational Meeting
December 1 Sun, 9:30 am Sunday School Open House