1. If you are interested in baptism and church membership, please contact Pastor Doman who plans to hold a Baptism and Church Membership Class in early 2020.
2. January 2020 is Church Storage Clean-up Month. If you have any long-forgotten or unused personal items stored, retained, or lying around in our church building’s rooms, admin office, conference room, store room, gym, kitchen, hallways (i.e. within cabinets, bookshelves, drawers, built-in shelves, cupboards), please remove or retrieve them.
3. For your New Hope Church donations: please be reminded – no electrical appliances and computer hardware, as they simply go to e-waste, and no broken, unusable items please! The most welcome donations are clothing in good, usable condition.
4. Our sister Kathy Pang is in a need of a single-sized bed for her caregiver. If anyone has a single bed that they can donate or share, please contact Kathy at (916) 456-1132 ASAP. Thank you so much for your help.
5. Our missionaries Nich and Tricia Beebee would like to share to the CCC Family about their mission and ministry on their website, which has all their newsletters, contact information and giving information.